Chipotle Chicken Tacos
This is a super easy and zesty combination of chicken spices and vegetables….mine is served with black beans and Spanish rice.
- 1 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Gourmet Collection Chipotle Chile pepper
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Minced Onions
- 3/4 tsp. Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 Cup oil
- 3 Tbsp. Apple cider or white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 lb. Chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips.
- 1 Medium red oinion, thinly sliced.
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 Medium zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 6 Flour tortillas
- MIX: Oil, vinegar, salt and all of the spices except chipotle chile pepper in small bowl until well blended.
- Stir in chipotle chile pepper to taste.
- Place chicken and vegetables in 2 seperate large resealable plastic bags.
- Pour 1/2 of the mirnade into each bag; turn to coat well.
- HEAT: Large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- SERVE: Chicken and vegetables in warm totillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if deseried.
For more ideas like these you can head on over to:
Or, you can follow in these other ways: