You are so gonna love me for this recipe. Really…you’ll see! Isn’t everyone’s favorite part of pumpkin pie the filling? The crust almost always goes soggy, or at least mine does. While these little bites don’t form a flaky crust, they have a much better filling to crust ratio and do have a bit of a crust after baking. And…get this…you only have a dirty blender to wash. Yes, I’m serious. Let’s cook, shall we?
Impossible Pumpkin Pie Bites
- 15 oz can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
1. Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Using foil or greaseproof cupcake papers, line 24 standard muffin cups. Pour filling into the prepared pans, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool at room temp for 20 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if you’d like.
I’m Megan from Chaos Served Daily, and you can find lots more delicious and easy recipes, along with fun crafts, free printables, and tales of the general chaos of Army family life at my blog. You can also follow me on Pinterest or Facebook…I’d love for you to stop by and say hi!