LCI is a group managed blog that was started as a way to build good, and beneficial links for our individual blogs, and to help cross promote each other. LCI takes part-time contributors from time to time. We are always on the look out for talented and creative bloggers. We currently are not able to provide monetary compensation for contributions, BUT you will benefit as an LCI contributor with:
- Click throughs, from a growing amount of traffic, back to your site.
- Good, “Google approved”, links to your site.
- Support from the LCI team.
- Promotion of your posts on our social media outlets.
If you think you might be interested in being a contributor to LCI, please read our requirements here.
- You must be willing to have your post ready three days prior to the day that it is due to go live.
- You must be willing to stay with LCI for at least six months.
- We are selective with our contributors and finding new ones isn’t something we take lightly. There are several different types of contributors, ranging from the occasional guest posts to monthly contributions. Please consider your time, energy and ability to commit before applying.
- All posts must be original content that you haven’t shared on your own blog.
- You can use any content you write for LCI on your blog. We just ask that you wait three weeks after it has been published on LCI to share it on your blog. Also we ask that you change the first 120 words on any post you share in both places. Occasionally problems and life get in the way of writing, and we completely understand that. If you find yourself in a bind, and can’t fulfill an obligation, please contact one of us.
- We plan for posts to be published at 7:00 am on the day scheduled.
- We would LOVE for you to place an LCI button on your personal blog, but it isn’t mandatory.
- Once your post goes live, please promote it on your social media. We would LOVE for you to go the extra mile, and promote your fellow contributors’ work, but it isn’t a requirement.
- Check back periodically for comments on posts. We love that our readers are engaged, and we really love them.
- We do not require you to put links back to your site in your content, but we STRONGLY encourage you to. Also, feel free to place subscriber buttons within your posts.
LCI really appreciates our contributors. Here are a few things that you can expect from us as a team.
- We will be supportive and helpful to you. All you need to do is ask if you are in need. One of us will help.
- We will promote your work on the LCI Facebook page, and occasionally on our own business pages.
- We will pin your work to the LCI board, and our own, larger group boards on Pinterest.
- Your work will also be promoted on G+, twitter and sometimes Hometalk, if applicable.
- LCI will put a link in the sidebar to your blog, for as long as you are a contributor to LCI.
We LOVE our writers, and we all support and promote one another. Basically, if you write for LCI, you become part of our family, and we expect the same loyalty from you.
You may contact any of us in the following ways.
Tammy ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer ~ email@example.com
Laura ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You so much for your interest in contributing to LCI.
The LCI Family